Back @ work again

There......I made the first week at work after my vacation. It feels pretty good to be back in my old routines, well apart from the early mornings. Been a little spoiled sleeping at least an hour or two longer for five weeks now.

My first day however could have started a bit better....The smart card for my computer locked because I couldn't remember the password. OMG.....Am I so old and forgetful already?! Not smart enough for the smart card obviously....

Getting it fixed is made difficult by the fact that I work via VPN
so I have to improvise and log in in a different way but which means I don't have access to everything. It may take some time for the IT guys to fix it but they said it will work out.

By the way, I asked them whether I was the only one to make this embarrassing mistake and there was apparently at least one equally clumsy person at one of the National Archives local departments in Gothenburg. Nice to not have to feel alone....lol...😏

Anyways...of course the sun is shining again after almost five weeks of mostly shitty weather. had to pick all the apples from my overcrowded apple tree where the branches have bent down to the ground from the weight.

Apple pie anyone....?



Joking aside, unfortunately have to throw most of it away. Have a place outside the plot where the deer tend to roam and they have eaten my apples before so I hope the apples will be useful anyway.

Well, I don't have much more to say at the moment, but many thoughts and opinions spins around in my head, so the next post will perhaps be a bit more interesting and varied.

Until then.....Take care 💕

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top