Fatigue syndrome

Hello again, long time no see....
Unfortunately, the posts are getting a little far between at the moment, I'm sorry about that but it depends on two things, work and health.

The holiday season is approaching and there are a lot of loose ends to tie up at work, while regular tasks require focus as well.

My health status normally goes up and down and right now it is a bit on the decline. I won't bore you with details, but several of my diagnoses show their worst symptoms at the same time.



So you might understand that I'm not really in shape either physically or mentally to blog in the evenings. In fact, I don't even have the energy to check my social media right now... but the internet can probably live on without me for a little while....lol...


Many ominous things are going on in the world right now, there is so much suffering that I occasionally have to shut down completely in order not to lose faith in humanity.

Instead I'm concentrating on enjoying the nice weather that right now reminds me of high summer. Waiting and longing for my vacation which is in about 6 weeks.

It will once again be a roadtrip with "Bettan" the motorhome but haven't decided on a destination or route yet.


But right now I'm trying to get my energy back, hopefully I'll get enough back to handle the internet life again...

Hope you're well and enjoying life despite any problems with health or otherwise.

We're only given one life...handle it with joy and gratitude...and care...

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top