Corona Christmas


It has been yet another pause in my postings here, and I'm afraid it will continue to be a bit sporadic until I've got my strength back and, tbh, got my head together....This year has been too much to handle and I'm both physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. 

I hope you have patience with it.

It's Christmas but not an ordinary one. The pandemic is changing a lot in our lives, and we must be careful both for our own sake but also for our fellow human beings.

I will be celebrating Christmas as I've been doing for the last 8-20 years, just me and my hubby, so it will not be such a sacrifice as it will be for all those who normally celebrates with their extended families and friends.

I'm sure that most of us wish for this to be over soon rather than a ordinary christmas present, and with the help of the vaccine that now is being distributed over the world that wish could come true if we are patient and keep the restrictions and recommendations until then.


I WISH YOU A SAFE, COZY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!


XOXO 
💖

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top