A different life

Ok...let's pretend I was perfectly healthy and had been so since younger days, what would I have been doing? What would my line of work be? Where had I lived? What had my leisure activities consist of? Hmmm........

First of all I would have educated myself in history, archeology and the like. I've always been interested in historcal subjects as long as I can remember. I'd probably worked within these areas.


I would have continued with Darts, I was quite good at it in my younger days, Swedish champion twice and selected for the national team and later for the Winmau World master finals in London.




I can see myself living in an old but renovated house out in the countryside, maybe I'd have some animals like hens, goats and a mini horse to care for and as company, and I would of course have a fully equipped craft studio, that's a must.                                                                                                              .


Well, you can always dream, but you can't control the fate of life, just do your best with the life you live. Apart from my ill health, I'm still quite content with how it turned out...

.....and luckily I'm a born optimist...so I'll be fine...

Take care out there...
XOXO

ps) Today it's the Swedish National Day, congrats to us!

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top