Cancelled plans in favour of Love

Hi there! Hope you're feeling okay although the world is in disarray gently put....As for me, a lot of different emotions rush inside, anger, mistrust, fear, resignation...overall a difficult situation, but I try to focus on the near environment instead of the worldwide situation...


I said in the previous post that I would talk a little about my feelings regarding Trump, but realize that it would be a very long post with an unnecessary aggressive tone, so I have cancelled that plan...have to think of my blood pressure...lol...

Instead I'd like to talk a little about love...That's a nice, warm word and feeling isn't it?
The emotional strength depends on what or who the recipient is, but the feeling is still the same.

Valentine's Day has recently passed, and big or small gifts or surprises is shared between couples. But be careful not to forget this gesture, it may have unforeseen consequences for your future love life….😉
There's a lot of people who spend this day in solitude, but I've noticed that now there's a special day for the lonely as well. I hope and wish that everyone finds love sooner or later.

But the most important love is the love of life.

The suicide rate is increasing, mostly among young people. The reasons may vary, in some cases, hate and bullying on social media can affect young people and push them over the edge which is so hopelessly unnecessary, but one must ask why one chooses to abandon life the most precious gift you've been given...

At the same time, you can see how people fight for life in war-prone zones or areas with extreme climate impact, people who love life but have to do it under inhumane conditions.

People fight cancer or other life threatening diseases, some survive and realize how precious life is.

Personally, I love life despite all the setbacks I've experienced, both in terms of my health but also other difficult things such as my involuntary childlessness....

Life is a gift to be cherished, and using it to share your love with others in whatever way you choose is one way to do just that....


To link back to the man with the big ego, well, that is someone I find extremely difficult to love. But on the other hand, he loves himself so excessively that it is more than enough...

Take care...💕

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top