Pain & Anxiety

It's election day in Sweden today and it feels like a very important destiny choice.

Shall we get the most right-wing conservative government in history that includes a far-right party with origins in neo-Nazism (!) or continue into the future with the solidary and climate-conscious left-wing alternative currently ruling?

I have to admit that I have great anxiety about the election results.......


Well, enough about that, I'll continue with my daily concerns instead, which at the moment consists of pain, pain and more pain.
The nerve pain from the neuropathy has intensified, mainly in my lower legs, but my left knee is the worst affected due to the osteoarthritis, sometimes I can barely stand the pain and just so you know, I usually have a high pain threshold. 

The pain is most intense when I lie down, so I hardly get any sleep at night since no pain pills helps.  This of course affects my performance at work, the concentration is not at its peak if you say so, and I'm totally apathetic from fatigue in the evenings.


I've mentioned my wish for an operation before, but as usual I've held back from contacting the healthcare system (don't know why I always hesitate to do that).
But now I just have to contact a doctor about this. The best would be to get a new knee joint but I'm happy with any solution as long as I get rid of the pain.

I'm sorry this became a short post, but I'm not in the mood to write at the moment for reasons I just described. I will return when I'm a little more collected in my thoughts..

Meanwhile...be well and take care..

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top