Osteoarthritis suck...

I have been dragging on the decision, hoping it would get better, but now I actually have to do something about my knee before I have to start doing like a horse, stand and sleep ...


The pain in my left knee means that I can't sleep more than about half an hour at a time before I have to change position. My knee hurts constantly but it gets worse if I stay in the same position for too long, sometimes it locks and then the pain is unbearable.

Because of this, and other pains from my other diagnoses, I'm constantly tired and one of the consequences is brain fatigue, or in the worst case, total disconnection of the brain...

The physical fatigue that follows is also bothersome. You don't have the slightest strength and if you add to the mental fatigue, you have no energy or inspiration to take care of anything at all.

The worst thing is that you can't lie down to rest a bit because then the pain starts again ... You are stuck in an endless circle of awake fatigue...So I'm seriously thinking about surgery, but first I have to find out if it's possible due to my other problems.

The challenge right now is to still try to rest up so there is energy enough to at least do a short holiday trip with the motorhome this summer... and be able to enjoy it as well...

It's not fun at all to have to spend the whole holiday at home, five weeks off to no avail and no fun experiences or memories.

It's just sad and embarrassing when friends and colleagues tells about their wonderful vacations filled with different experiences and then they wonder what I did on holiday.... "Well, nothing special, just been home as usual..."

Well, I won't be able to fix my knee anytime soon, so I have to hope that the pain at least decreases in intensity, it can usually do so for shorter periods.


I'd keep my fingers crossed if I only could, but my RA won't let them...😏

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top