A little holiday longing and a little whining

Holiday, here I come..

Only two weeks left to my summer holiday, five weeks of rest and recuperation. Omg..that's so welcome right now since most of my diagnoses has deteriorated.

Well, tbh it will probably be some easier activities too. A couple of weeks I will spend at home doing some gardening and small re-painting projects, and then it will be a trip with my camper, where to I've not decided yet.


But I still have two weeks of work left, and a lot of loose ends to tie together. Why it is that every year it's the same stress to get things completed in time? One never learn apparently...

I have a very complex job where I'm responisble for, and shift between two major projects. You can imagine what a challenge it is considering the periods of brain fog that can occur at any time...
But I've been doing my job with that honor for almost 20 years so I'll hopefully be hanging in there for a while longer.

Frustration mode

Now to a completely different subject, a really bad habit in some people that I've been frustrated over for some time. It wouldn't be me if you didn't get some whining too, right?..lol..

Why, oh why does some people need to comment on things that the receiver has no control over?? Things like origin, sexual preferences, skin color, way of speaking, walking style, height etc.


These people also like to comment on how someone dresses, hairstyle, makeup and so on. This usually applies to views on women.

It's mostly about appearance and always derogatory and vicious. These people are mostly hidden behind their computer screen while judging their fellow human beings.They would never dare to express themselves that way face to face. It's cowardly and you would really want to know how they look themselves...


Imagine if everyone could focus on positive things in other people, and if you have criticism, direct it at what bothers you in a constructive way, without involving irrelevant things.
Being mean isn't gonna change your view on something or anyone, it will only poison you from inside.

What a nice world it would be if kindness was everyone's first choice... and also much less for me to get annoyed with...

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top