Still here...


I'm neglecting this blog, I know...I´m obviously not in the best blogging mood, it feels like I've nothing interesting to say.
But I will at least try to get some kind of post together to ease my conscience a bit..
My days are tedious like always, work at home one week and at my ordinary work place the other. Back and fort, back and forth...and my free time is spent on houshould chores and much needed rest.


But it's beginning to feel like spring now, and I'm looking forward to take on the garden although my pains, immobility and impaired fine motor skills will make the work so much more difficult.

With a little help from a man with a chain saw, the old hedge is already defeated and is now cut down to about ten cm above ground. Hopefully it will start growing again...

Then there's berry bushes, flower beds and stone areas that must be cleaned and prepared...


Anyways...what most people are talking about nowadays is Ukraine and the russian aggressions. Here in Sweden it has been a big debate about NATO membership and likewise in our neighbour Finland. Our countries are placed in a strategily interesting zone for Russia and who knows what the next move will be from that crazy little man in Kreml

Now it's almost sure that both countries are going to join and it's a big deal for the swedes who has been neutral for a very long time even if we have had collaborations and joint military exercises with the US and other NATO-countries.



Well, my posts isn't going to be more interesting than this, at least until I find the blogging inspiration again.

Sorry about that...

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top