Oopss...

Sorry for not posting here for a while, been busy fixing up my old blog which has been dormant for a few years but which I have now moved back my Swedish blog to. Now it is finally in place and I can have time to write a bit again.

Well, springtime is here and I feel a bit of a energy boost is coming on (God knows I could use one...) It's really great to be working every other week from home, that way I have more time for spring cleaning, seed sowing and preparing the garden.



But my first project is to kitty proof the balcony, I have a rather big balcony and I love having my morning coffee out there and since my cat likes to follow me everywhere I go, I've ordered a cat net to put up so my little monkey-kitten doesn't risk falling down. She really loves to climb and she's very good at it too....

I have also got my home office ready. I just bought a real desk instead of the narrow table I've been using so far. I really want to get som new paint and wallpaper as well, and it's a very small room so I think I could manage to do the work myself. It doesn't matter if it takes some time (and with my rheumatic hands it will,....)

As the budding energy grows, more and more small projects are added to the to-do list, but I am painfully aware that only a fraction will be done. So I have to have the same tactics as last year, take the priority projects first and then see if the energy is enough for something more...I have five weeks of vacation fortunately...

But first I will welcome spring, do some spring cleaning and prepare my little spice and vegetable growing...and just enjoy the sun and spring heat....

I hope you'll do the same!

XOXO










Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top