Small transformations


I'm sorry, but I haven't had time to write anything here, I've been busy freshen up my old swedish blog on Wordpress, the first one I began blogging on many years ago.

I don't really know why, but I have had a longing to return to the origins lately. Maybe it's due to insecurity, the world is a scary place right now, but it can as well be due to boredom and impatience. So I will probably leave my current blog site and continue blogging on my old one instead.

Another change has occurred, I've moved my work space at work this week. A new room closer to my colleagues on the ground floor. I have sat alone in a large room far from everyone, well, this was before the pandemic came and during which I've worked remotely like many others. So it feels great to get closer to everyone even if I will only be at work every other week from now on. It's a newly made agreement between my employer and me due to my health and the distance to my work place that makes me have to commute weekly.

Now I am home again and will work remotely next week. The weekend will be spent recovering and resting. My pain always increases after a week at work because I have to walk a lot more, and I don't sleep very well either, so the energy depots are pretty empty right now.

I don't have much more to tell this time, but I will address a current topic in my next post ...

... so stay tuned ...

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top