A pathetic collection

I collect good days. Days when I feel more at ease than in pain. So far I have 19 this year. I wonder if I reach 20 before 2020's over. That would be neat.

This sounds really depressing, right? But it's not, it's just life when you're a spoonie. The really sad part is that you don't have time to plan for these days, you have no idea when they will happen. And then it becomes a bit stressful when you realize that it is in fact one of those good days and you're trying to sqeeze in as much as possible of things you haven't been able to manage all the other days. So the backside of these days is the risk to overdoing things which will punish you hard the day after.

I had a good day yesterday, my 19th, and I fought really hard with myself about what I should do, try to catch up with the household chores or just be a couch potato and rest and relax watching TV. I'm happy anf proud to announce that I won! The only sore body part today is my eyes after watching to much TV between the naps..and my neck after nodding off in a sitting position....lol...

So if you're visiting a spoonie and think that this person must be very sloppy and unorganized since the home is very messy, is just because she/he has been spending her/his time enjoying the Good Day Choice-award...

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top