Long time no see...

Gee, I've been gone for some time, haven't I? Well, it was actually necessary to find time to catch up with myself, partly due to my crazy job situation and partly because of the preparations for my hobby.

So what's up then?

The pandemic situation is getting worse again. I guess people got enough of all the restrictions during the summer when the spread of infection seemed to have subsided. Obviously many people started living as usual again, even though the expertise warned of a second wave during the autumn and winter and now the spreading of the virus has increased again.


America's presidential election is near and the world is holding its breath. Is it going to be four more crazy and dangerous years with a capricious and lying narcissist or is America going back to decency and trustworthiness with a very experienced but tired man, who luckily will have a relatively young and smart woman by his side as vice if all goes well. Yes, I think you already guessed what I wish the outcome will be.


There has been a couple of horrific terror attacks lately, don't really know whether they can be linked to fanatical Islamism or right-wing extremism but it's scary either way. There has also been massive forest fires at different parts of the world. Climate change has been one of the causes which has been discussed. This is really scary too.

All in all, it has been a scary year so far...and right now it's Halloween on top of it all...

When it comes to me, some of my diagnoses have been difficult to deal with lately. My RA has deteriorated and it has been shown as intensified pain and stiffness in joints, mostly in the knees, fingers and ankles. My neuropathy in my lower legs and feet has also gotten worse, which makes it harder for me to walk. The swelling also makes it difficult for me to find suitable shoes. My spinal stenosis is difficult from time to time but not worse than usual and my diabetes status is pretty much unchanged. It is only when the other diseases is giving me a hard time that it's slightly affected.

Well, this was a short summary of the state of affairs. My ambition is to post regularly from now on and it will as usual be about various topics.

Stay tuned....

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top