Stumbling into the new decade...Literally...

Okay, 2020 didn’t begin as calm and easy as I had expected. I stumbled over the dog the other day and hurt my left knee and my right ankle which make walking a bit tricky to say the least. I already have difficulties to walk nicely, so this doesn't raise either the technology- or the performance score…lol…(The pooch is okay btw) 

I’m on my last week of my holiday and I’m beginning to feel a bit restless but trying to make the most of this chance of rest and recuperation. The problem when you have a longer holiday is that you want to try to get things done that you normally don't when you commute weekly to work. So even if you are set to rest, there's a considerable risk that you will embark on a project that turns out to be bigger and more time-consuming than you thought, like clearing up the storerooms in the basement by unpacking all the stuff, and then sorting and packing them again....

Yep, I agree…probably one of my worse ideas in a very long time. My basement is currently an explosion of cardboard boxes and all kinds of random stuff....

Now I have a less than a week to get my basement back (and my stumbling adventure doesn’t help the time schedule) but I figure if I work on it one day and rest the day after and repeat, I might get it done before I start working again. I'll just have to ignore the pain. 

Well, that has to be all for now, cuz I've got shit to do... 

I hope your 2020 have started in a slightly smoother way.

XOXO đź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top