A weird kinda mood

I’m sorry for my absence here, I’m currently in a”don’t-know-what-to-do-with-my-blogging- or-why-I-should-do-it-at-all"– kinda mood

I’ve been in this troublesome zone a couple of times before but I shook it off after a while. This time it feels different and the most frustrating thing is that I don’t now why.

I know one reason though, in these years I’ve been blogging, there’s been not one interaction from my readers and I know I have quite a lot of them. It doesn't just concern this blog, it's the same with my Swedish counterpart as well.

It’s like I'm telling my stories and sharing my life out loud while standing in the middle of a dark and quiet forest….Is anyone hearing me? Does anybody care?


I’m making this post with a sad and confused mindset, and now as I read it I realize that I’m putting the blame on you readers for my dilemma and that’s NOT my intention...not at all.

After all, I first and foremost write for my own sake tbh, because I want to, and it makes me forget my involuntary loneliness. But it would be nice with a life sign from the other side of the screen and the rest of the world wide web once in a while...

Ah well, while I'm contemplating over my blogging future, I hope you'll be patient until I'm back to my own goofy self again...and I'm sure I will be….sooner or later….

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top