Unexpected change & Follow-ups all over

My new medicine for nerve pain has really change things for me. During the past weekend I was able to take two longer walks in the woods almost without any pain in my feet or legs. Yeey! I’ve also been able to sleep through the nights with just a couple of interruptions and I haven’t felt this thoroughly rested in years…. 

I've had the energy enough to do a lot of things this weekend that I normally don't have the energy for. My weekends has for the latest years solely been filled with recovery and rest to be able to cope with yet another work week.

As I said, I’ve now been able to walk a longer distance almost pain-free, that is if I don’t count the pain in my lower back due to my spinal stenosis. This condition makes me have to stop walking after a certain distance and either sit down or bend forward for a couple of minutes until the most unbearable pain fades away. But besides that, I'm so happy that my feet and legs isn't such a big problem any longer.

At the moment I'm waiting for a referral to the neuro clinic for control and status regarding how damaged the nerves are, and if it has to be dealt with in any way. On Tuesday I have an appointment with my diabetes doctor and the week after that, I'll do an MRI from the neck to the lower back.

Things are finally happening for me regarding my health, and it feels good because it has been too long since I had any overall follow-ups of my various diagnoses. A bit scary though, since things could turn out to be worse than I think...but I’ll keep a positive mind until I know for sure, just foolish to be worried for no reason.

But enough about me….
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top