I made the cut

It's done....I made the cut as Tiger Woods might say. But it's not golf I'm talking about, it's the fact that after a long time of anguish and hesitation, I've finally cut off my long hair and it feels like a substantial part of my personality is gone.

I've had long hair all my life, so this has been a decision made with a lot of anguish and hesitation. But since my RA has badly affected my arms, hands and fingers, I just can't manage it anymore. The pain just to wash my hair and put it up in a bun every morning has become too great.

But now, the painful mornings are history, and so are the epic swear words and cursings, which I'm sure my neighbours will welcome...lol...

Now I feel liberated, my hair is fresh and easy to manage. I look like an idiot, but I don't really care...lol... 

Wishing you a great upcoming week!

xoxo


(...and yes, I will post a selfie, as soon as I feel comfortable with my new self....)

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top