Rigid Fear

Since I always try to tackle my health problems with humour, I will now share a bit of an inconvenience with you: I'm having a really painful problem with my fuck off-finger. That will be my right middle finger to be exact. It means that you all have an excellent opportunity to really piss me off at the moment.


But seriously, this particular finger has gone crooked, stiff and very painful which tells me that my RA is progressing towards a state I really fear; deformation of my fingers. In the best of worlds it could be just a flare, but I've seen and felt a slow deterioration of my hands for some time now., and I'm beginning to develope some more nodules and the pain and stiffness in my fingers has increased.

This problem doesn't correspond well to my work either, since I'm spending 8 hours with a computer, a keyboard and a mouse. Of course, I have work tools that are adapted to my problems, but the job still requires moveable hands and fingers, so this worries me a lot.

In combination with this, the neuropathy in my feet is really bad as well. You never realize how dependent you are of those usable thingies attached to your arms and legs before they start to crumble.

Well, this didn't became a particularly humorous post at all, just a worrisome whiny one, but sometimes you just need to ease your fears and worries by venting a little.

Blogging is therapeutic....and cheap...lol

Thanks for the attention....

End of session....

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top