Go ahead....make my day....


Some days I should be disqualified from interacting with people. Such days I can hardly stand myself, and sadly I'm projecting my disgust and bad mood on everyone around me. 

I won't tolerate sympathy, kindness, jokes or anything that is meant to cheer me up. But I don't tolerate silence either so you can't really go right, besides out of my #!%¤#!¤ way.

Luckily these days are very unusual, they appear only a couple of times a year and the common denominator is a combination of stress and general dissatisfaction when it comes to my situation, my appearance and my annoying habit of constantly postponing things + excruciating pain, a low blood sugar and not enough sleep.

When everything gangs up on me like this, I have to force myself to think positive, to take every little thing that works as I imagined and try to enlarge the feeling of success, and sometimes force myself to make grievous comparisons that make my life seem rudely good with parables like this "Think of all the ill and disabled people in countries with war and poverty"....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't...

One might think that such days are just a waste of time and life, but they may be needed just to realize that the other days may not be so bad anyway....

Just remember to stay out of the way....


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top