A New Me

Sorry about my bad updating, It's been a couple of stressful weeks both at work and in private and besides my ordinarie health problems, Iv'e been suffering from bad headaches every single evening.... 

This has with certainty to do with my eyes and that my eyesight has slowly changed over time after my eye surgeries. Directly after the surgery, I didn't have to use terminal glasses at work and it felt like such a liberation, but somehow my computer screens has moved closer and closer and now I'm like a nose-lenght from them....lol...
So last Wednesday I went to the local optician and had a pair of new terminal glasses tried out, so in about a week or so my headache problem will hopefully be over.

This won't be the only change of appearance, next week I'm going to the hairdresser to get rid of my long hair once and for all. It will be both liberating and frightening. I've had long hair more or less all of my life, but now the RA affects my arms hands and fingers so much that just washing it is a very painful story, my hair almost reaches down to my waist and to put it up in a reasonably stylish knot every morning takes forever and is even more painful. So a short haircut it will be! How short though depends on how brave I am....


This means that in a reasonably short period of time, a selfie of a brand new me might turn up here....something to look forward to...right?

...or maybe not....lol.... 

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top