Nothing much....

I don’t have much to write about at the moment. Feeling tired and fed up, but I'll try to get together a few lines anyhow.... …

It's election time in Sweden. Time to choose who will rule the country in the next four years... As in many countries, the conservative and the alt-right movement has grown strong, especially after the big refugee wave that hit Europe in 2015. We are experiencing racism, islamophobia, antisemitism, homophobia etc. as never before, or at least not since the 30ies. But it's not just in Europe, it's like a worldwide plague and I'm really disgusted, concerned and afraid for the future.

I see on social media how people talk to each other, or should I say hate, threaten and belittle people who don’t agree with their opinions. It's both horrifying and sad...

But this wasn’t meant to be a political entry, I just want to explain my frame of mood at the moment. I'm filled with a lot of sadness, fear and frustration and it takes a lot of energy but it also takes a bit of focus off my health probs and the fact that I’m going on a job trip next week. It will be a rather long car ride, about ten hours, and I’m a bit apprehensive about it. I don’t want to be a wreck when I get there. I’m holding lessons both tuesday and wednesday and need to have my head clear and my concentration at its best level. Before my current condition, I used to be excited and looking forward to these kind of trips, now it worries me. Luckily I have two of my colleagues with me to back me up.


Otherwise, I'm struggling with my RA, long workdays and the sad loneliness in my little flat, my home away from home, on the weekday evenings.

Okay, I better stop now before my whining gets unbearable....lol…

Wishing you a great week ahead… 

Stay safe, strong and classy! 

<--  Like me...lol....  😂

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top