Tell me whatcha think?

It’s not that easy to be a blogger. You want that honest and fluent writing, and also an interesting and mixed content. It can definitely not be contrived and forced, that’s big no-no. The writing should also reflect the author a bit, so I always try to add a touch of my humour in the midst of all the whining...lol 

I’m so glad to have readers from all over the world, and I’d be even happier if you would comment or send a message with some feedback of what you think of this blog.

My ambition is to have a nice blend of subjects within the health area, but I have a feeling of becoming a bit boring by sharing too many personal stories and reflections. I find it difficult to present something else than things that is self-experienced, and there’s so many bloggers out there who does promotions for other stuff both regularly and better. I’m trying, but it's not really my cup of tea so to speak.

Another reason for my fear that it's getting kind of boring is the fact that I don't have a life...lol... and by that I'm referring to my social life as well as my leisure time. It's quite hard to compose an interesting blog post when there's not happening much in your life, when every day is pretty much the same and all you have to offer is the random thoughts, feelings and opinions that pops up in your head now and then + the boring consequences of your illnesses of course.

So please help me out here and just tell me what you think….

I'm yet to receive the first comment on this blog, and I really want it to be yours!

Shoot!

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top