My Flexible Rubber Buddy....

I have found a great training partner, he's smooth, strong and bendable and I need him at least three times a week. He's a rubber band or as it's also called, a resistance band and I'm sooo in love... 😍

Joking aside, It's a gentle and fun way to exercise for those who have difficulties to conduct ordinary exercises due to arthritis, spinal problems etc.

I really like this kind of training, but the hard part is to come up with a variation of appropriate exercises to avoid getting bored. So I've searched the internet and I found several websites with different exercises and I'm sharing a link to one of them where I've found a bunch of good ones that suits me and my problems. Perhaps it may suit someone else too.

The site shows 33 different exercises so you can just pick and choose the ones you think would be good for you.

Don't forget to get all exercises approved by your health provider. Even though it's a gentle type of training, some exercises could make your problems worse, so it's very important to get that clearance before you start working out.

Have fun and Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top