What about ads?

Just some thoughts on advertising on blogs and promoting different stuff...

I get that a lot of people want to have some kind of income from their blogging, especially those who put a lot of time and effort into it and post on a regular basis. I don't mind the adverts that are placed on the blog pages, but when the posts starts to look like just pure adverts and being shared repeatedly on social media, I begin to wonder if they doesn't feel like they've sold their blogger-souls to the market-Gods....

Well, that's just my thoughts about it, everybody makes their own decisions and may do as they like, and don't get me wrong, I do appreciate some product tip now and then, especially when it's presented in a context and in a personal post.

Am I too negative and whiny?

What's your thoughts about advertising on blogs and in posts?

Just curious....

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top