Easter's here

I don't know what Easter means to you, but for me, who isn't really religious in the full sense of the word, it's just a welcome and extra long holiday with hopefully some nice spring weather and (in my case) some cautious outdoor activities.

In my healthy days this was a holiday you spent with family and relatives, but for every diagnosis I've received over the years, my strength, energy and longing for socialization has decreased, and now I'm just happy to at least be able to produce some kind of Easter feeling at home and for myself and still be able to enjoy it.

But honestly, most holidays nowadays is mostly spent on things that I never seem to get done in my everyday life, such as inventory/cleaning out wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, mending of various well-used clothes and other stuff which I don't normally find the time to do. Sounds tedious but I also make time for some self-pampering and extra powernaps whenever I feel like it.

As for outdoor activities this holiday, it will be rather peaceful. Enjoyment of the spring sun (hopefully), some sausages on a stick over an open fire, maybe some hot chocolate while sitting on the porch watching the dog putting on a wild show in the snow with his own and unique choreography...lol...

But all this depends how my cold develops, or more accurately, if it settles down. 

Well, now you know how "fun" my Easter's going to be, but that was not really the intention with this posting. 
Actually, I just wanted to wish you a:

xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top