Here comes 2018

I was going to give a brief rewiev of my 2017, but I realized that it would be a really sad and dull post. Let's just say that I've been balancing on one leg the whole past year and I was kind of looking forward to a slightly better year, but yesterday, two days before new year's eve, the other one was pulled away as well....I'm literally om my knees...I'll be forced to start the new year with trying to turn the circumstances around somehow. It's going to be very hard, the hardest thing I've ever done, but I still believe in miracles and I really need one now.

That's all I'm going to say about my private hell, but I just want to give you a little bit of insight so you'll understand if and why my postings will be a bit up and down in content or irregular regarding updates sometimes.

Well, here's to a new shitty year after another then... 

Anyways, I wish everyone a a spoonful of endurance, a cup of happiness and a pinch of love....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top