On a good day…

….I’m able to get out of bed in less than 20 mins, take my injections and medicines, shower and get dressed without help or too much pain, and since I don’t feel nauseous (as I often do), I will be able to have a sandwich with my coffee.

Since my morning rituals went so smoothly, I will arrive at work well before 8 am and even have time for a quick cup of coffee before I start my work day.

I can manage to stay focused until at least lunchtime before my brain starts to get foggy and the pains are getting too severe, and since I ate a sandwich with my morning coffee, my blood sugar level is okay and hasn’t caused any highs or lows as it usually do.

Despite of all these positive and energy saving bits, I’m still rather exhausted when I get home, but after a short nap I have regained enough energy to be able to make myself a quick dinner, nothing fancy, just an omelette, soup or a salad, but after that I’m ready to crash on the couch.

So on a good day I'm able to:
  1. Minimize the time of my morning rituals with at least 45 mins + eat some kind of breakfast 
  2. Work fairly effective most of the workday
  3. Make dinner in the evening and eat it too
...and I've saved at least three spoons.....

Yey or Ok?

Well, it doesn't seem like much, but I'm thankful for every good day I get....

/Marianne

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top