Expectation and quality

Blogging, or writing in any way, is very therapeutic, especially if you’re somewhat isolated due to issues with your health. That’s one of the main reasons why I blog, and I’m aware of that the quality of my posts varies a lot because of how I feel both physically and mentally, and that's okay by me. It's how my life is, and that's what I'm writing about, both ups and downs and with a pervasive theme of boredom even though I try to tackle life with humour.

I also know that lack of a certain quality can make some readers disappear.
But it’s all about what one prefers and ones expectations.

When I find a blog that seems interesting, I go directly to the “About” part to get an idea what kind of blog it is. That way I won’t get disappointed. I’m not that interested in blogs with a too medical or serious approach or a bland and shallow content. I really like to read about more personal stuff and thoughts, and the daily life of someone in a similar situation as myself, to compare and relate to, maybe get some aha-moments and some tips or advice I haven’t thought of. And if it happens to be a person with a sense of humour, I’m stuck.

There are many skilled, knowledgeable and experienced bloggers in the chronic illness community, but if they are not willing to let readers get a peek into their lives and let them get to know the person a bit, but speak only about things in general in their postings, I'm gone.


I myself have no special quality requirements with my own blogging except to try to describe my life and share my thoughts on different things as personal, spontaneously and truthfully as possible. The difficulty is to describe things in a foreign language or get my point across without causing misunderstandings. I know my English is not that good, but I hope and think I make myself fairly understood anyway.

So don't expect too much, I'm just an ordinary boring old swedish hag....lol....

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts

Back to Top